Our websites, including http://cruderocks.com and any other Cruderocks sites on which this Policy is posted (the “Sites”).
Your creation and use of a Cruderocks account on any of the Sites (an “Account”). For more information on Accounts and how to create an Account please see our Terms of Service.
Your use of “High Octane Drift” (the “Game”). Your use of the Game will be subject to the End User License Agreement (the “EULA”) and the game rules (the “Game Rules”) in respect of that Game. You can find links to the EULA and the Game Rules in our Terms of Service.
Your use of the forum that we operate for the Game (the “Game Forum”). Your use of the Game Forum will be subject to the rules and guidelines applicable to the Game Forum (the “Forum Rules”). The Forum Rules form part of our Terms of Service.
Your use of any of our other products and services (including support services) which may be accessible via a third party platform, web application or social networking service (together the “Ancillary Services”).
In this Policy we refer to the Sites, the Account, the Game, and the Ancillary Services together as the “Services”.
1.2. By “information” we refer to both personal information (meaning information that, on its own will specifically identify an individual, as well as any information that is linked to such information) and also anonymous information (meaning information that does not directly or indirectly identify and cannot reasonably be used to identify you).
1.3. Please read this Policy carefully. If you wish to create an Account on any of our Sites, you will need to accept our Terms of Service and this Policy. This Policy is incorporated into and is subject to our Terms of Service. If you do not want us to collect, store or use your personal information or do not wish to accept this Policy for any other reason, then please do not create an Account and please do not use our Services. If you have any queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Who we are
We are IP Kremlev I.S. (“Cruderocks”, “we”, “our” and “us”).
3. Information we may collect from you
When you use the Services we may collect the following categories of information:
- Information you provide when you create an Account or in any other forms in our Services, which may include, for example, your first name and last name, your gender, email address, telephone number, social network ID, user name and password.
Location information associated with your IP address when you visit our Sites or use a Game.
- Information that you post in any of the Games Forums.
- Information sent through the “game-chat” or other messaging functionality in the Games or elsewhere in the Services. Please be aware that when you use such functionality, even if communications are “private” with another person, you do so with the understanding that those communications can be viewed by all participants of the “game-chat”, can go through and be stored at our servers, can be monitored and/or moderated by us and/or our service providers, you have no expectation of privacy in any of those communications and, accordingly, you expressly consent to monitoring of communications that you send and receive.
- Information you provide when you request information or support from us or purchase a product or service from us, including information necessary to process your orders with the relevant payment merchant, which may include the amount of any transaction, but will not include your financial information which will only be submitted directly to the payment merchant.
- Information you provide us when participating in competitions, contests and tournaments, responding to surveys, and otherwise providing information to us in forms on the Services.
- Technical information about any device that you use when you visit the Sites or use a Game, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, Unique Device Identifier (UDID) or similar device identifier, device model, IP address and the browser you are using.
Information relating to your profiles on social networking sites or other Integrated Services (as defined below) in order to allow integration with such Integrated Services.
Information relating to your use of our Services including, but not limited to, information about when and how you use the Services and data traffic.
- Log files and statistics in relation to actions taken on and through the Services.
4. Information from other sources
We may obtain information, including personal information, from third parties and sources other than the Services, such as our partners, advertisers, and Integrated Services. If we combine or associate information from other sources with personal information that we collect through the Services, we will treat the combined information as personal information in accordance with this Policy.
5. Integrated Services
6. Cookies and similar technologies
6.2. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that a website or other online service places on your computer or device when you visit a website or online service. Your consent to the use of the cookies will be deemed to be given if your browser settings / configuration at the relevant time are configured to accept cookies. If you have opted out, we only store one permanent ‘compliance’ cookie which tells us that you want to opt out of use of any other cookies. For more information about cookies, we recommend that you visit www.allaboutcookies.org
6.3. The cookies that may be used on the Services fall into the categories described below. These descriptions can help you determine if and how you would like to interact with our Sites and other Services:
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate the Sites and use certain features on the Services. Without these strictly necessary cookies, the online services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or producing your bill at checkout cannot be provided. Consent is not required for strictly necessary cookies as they are required for us to provide the services requested by you.
- Performance cookies
Our performance cookies collect anonymous information about how you use the Services and their features. For instance, our performance cookies collect information about which pages on the Sites are visited most often, which advertisements you view or interact with on the Sites or other websites on which our advertisements appears and if you receive any error messages. Our performance cookies do not collect information that identifies you personally, however, if you have an Account with us, the information collected by us using our performance cookies may be associated with your Account.
- Analytics cookies
The Services use Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Services. The information is collected anonymously, and used to report on the number of visitors to the Services, where they have come from, and the pages they have visited. You can find out more information on these cookies and Google Analytics’ use and processing of data at:
- Functionality cookies
Functionality cookies are used to remember choices you make (such as language preference, country location, or other online settings) and collect anonymous information.
- Targeting or advertising cookies
Third-party targeted advertising cookies may be placed on your device by third-party advertisers, ad networks, data exchanges, marketing analytics and other service providers.
Third-party targeted advertising cookies collect information about your browsing activity across multiple websites and online services in order to provide you with relevant advertisements on the websites and online services of third parties. Ad networks may share this information with the advertisers using their network. The information collected using these third-party advertising cookies does not identify you personally.
To learn more about these practices and to opt-out from having third-party companies use this information to target advertisements to you, please see Section 8.3 below.
6.5. We may use other technologies to automatically collect information from your computer or device when you use the Services, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after you use the Services, the pages or other content you view or otherwise interact with on the Services, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Services. We also may use these technologies to collect information regarding your interaction with email messages, such as whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded a message. This information is gathered from all users.
6.6. We also may use Local Storage Objects (“LSOs”) such as, for example, HTML5 or Flash to store content information and preferences, and receive the information about whether you have ever logged in to the Game on your current computer. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML5 or Flash to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs. To manage Flash LSOs please follow the link: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
7. How we use your information
We may use the information that you provide to us or that we collect about you for any purpose to which you consent, as well as for the following purposes:
- Provide you with the products or services that you request from us.
- Contact you for administrative purposes, respond to your comments and questions, and otherwise provide support to you.
- Provide you with information about other products and services that may be of interest to you and about offers and promotions.
- Where you have given us your consent, disclose your personal information to carefully chosen third parties so that they may provide you with information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Operate, enhance, monitor, improve, or modify the Services, our operations, and our other products and services, and to create new products and services.
- Process, track, and deliver entries and rewards in connection with promotions that may be offered from time to time on the Services.
- Personalize our Services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Services, and by providing customized advertisements, content, and information.
- Monitor and analyse the effectiveness of our and third-party marketing activities, and monitor Services usage metrics.
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may be illegal, or that may violate the Terms of Service or Forum Rules, or that may violate the EULA or Game Rules in respect of any of the Games.
8. Sharing your information
8.1. We will not share your personal information with anyone else unless you have consented to this, other than in limited circumstances including the following:
- Where third companies perform email delivery, hosting, payment processing, or other services for us or on our behalf.
- To the extent that we have a good-faith belief that we are required to do so by applicable law, by a governmental body or by a law enforcement agency, for crime prevention purposes, or in response to a court order, judicial, or other government subpoena, warrant, or request.
- Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an actual or prospective acquirer, successor, or assignee in connection with any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, change of control, or similar transaction, as well as in connection with an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- We may disclose and allow access to information collected on our Services to facilitate the targeting, delivery, and measurement of advertising on and in connection with the Service, to facilitate the targeting, delivery, and measurement of online advertising on third-party services on our behalf, and otherwise to facilitate transmittal of information that may be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to our users.
- Where necessary to enforce the Terms of Service or Forum Rules, or the EULA or Game Rules in respect of any of the Games, to protect the safety of our users and third parties, to take precautions against liability, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to protect the security or integrity of the Services or any facilities or equipment used to make the Services available, to protect our rights or property or the rights or property of other users and third parties (including, but not limited to, enforcement of our agreements), or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law.
8.2. If you win a prize in a promotion conducted on our Services, we may publish your first name, last initial, location, picture, and a description of the prize (e.g., the amount of any monetary prize) that you have won on our website and in advertisements and promotional materials on the Services and as we may disseminate through various media. Additionally, if you win a prize in any such promotion, we may disclose personal information about you to third parties in connection with tax reporting obligations.
8.3. We may share anonymous information (meaning information that does not identify and that cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual user) and aggregated information (meaning information about groups and categories of users, including game statistics and behaviour, but which does not identify and that cannot reasonably be used to identify any individual user) with our advertising partners and other third parties for various purposes. We may also allow our advertisers and advertising services companies to collect anonymous information and aggregated information within the Services and they may then share that information with us. Advertisers and advertising services companies operating on the Services may collect personally identifiable information over time and across different websites when you use the Services. Advertisers and advertising services companies may collect this information through the use of tracking technologies like cookies and web beacons. This enables our advertisers and advertising services companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising in the Services and on the websites of third parties, so that they can try to serve you with advertisements for products and services that are most likely to be of interest to you. Advertisers and advertising services companies may also use this information to monitor, improve, or modify their operations. To learn more about targeted advertising practices and to opt-out from having third-party companies use this information to target advertisements to you, you may visit the U.S. based www.aboutads.info/choices or the EU-based www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices. At this time, we do not specifically respond to web browser Do Not Track signals.
8.4. Please be aware that any information that you voluntarily choose to include in a publicly accessible area of the Services, such as a public profile page, will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users.
The privacy of children on the Internet is particularly important. We will not knowingly collect personal information from any child under 13 years old. If you are under 13, you may not register for an Account or otherwise provide any personal information to us. If we become aware that a child under 13 has submitted information to us, we delete this information immediately. We encourage parents to instruct their children to never give out their personal information, without permission, when online.
10. Information security
We have implemented certain technical, administrative and physical security measures in an effort to protect the security of your information. Please be aware, however, that no security measures are perfect. We cannot guarantee the security of your information, nor can any transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be totally secure. Therefore, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you provide to us.
11. Third party services
We operate globally and may transfer your personal information to Cruderocks companies or third parties in locations around the world that are outside the European Economic Area for the purposes described in this Policy. Please be aware that countries that are outside the European Economic Area may not offer the same level of protection as European countries, but we will always take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal information and our collection, storage and use of your personal data will continue to be governed by this Policy.
13. Your choices
You may be able to update, correct, or delete certain personal information and preferences by accessing your account preferences page on the Sites. Additionally, depending on local law:
You may ask us to provide you with copies of the personal information that we hold about you at any time. This may, in our discretion, be subject to a fee in accordance with a fee in accordance with applicable law.
You may ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge.
You may ask us to delete any information about you that we have received from an Integrated Service free of charge.
If you have opted to receive information about other products and services and about offers and promotions, then you may opt out from receiving any further promotional email messages from us as described below. You also may opt out from receiving any promotional email messages from us by following the instructions contained within the email.
If you wish to exercise any of these choices, then please contact us at email@example.com. Please be aware that even if you ask us to delete personal information about you, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Additionally, please be aware that if you opt-out of receiving commercial email from us or otherwise modify the nature or frequency of promotional communications you receive from us, it may take up to ten business days for us to process your request, and you may receive commercial email from us that you have opted-out from during that period. Additionally, even after you opt-out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Services.
14. Privacy settings
Although we may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to certain personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the Services. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Further, even after information posted on the Services is removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that information, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored the information available on the Services. We cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on or transmit to the Services will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
15. Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time for various reasons such as changes to reflect in law and regulation, changes in industry practices and technological developments. The latest version of this Policy will always be available on the Sites. Any new version of this Policy shall take effect (i) immediately upon the date of posting on the Sites where the changes to this Policy relate to non-material changes which do not materially reduce your rights; or (ii) no less than thirty (30) days after the date of posting on the Sites where the changes to this Policy materially reduce your rights. Please make sure you check for updates to this Policy each time you use the Services.
16. Questions and comments
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org